Doggo Bike Inc. offers its Doggo Bike ™ products under the terms, conditions and notices as follows. The following terms and conditions apply to all sales and uses. Review them carefully. These terms and conditions include limited warranties and disclaimers of liabilities. Keeping, using or allowing use of Doggo Bike’s products indicates your agreement to these terms. If you do not wish to agree to these terms, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the unused product in its original box.
All Doggo Bike™ products are offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
- Firmly secure all nuts, screws, and knobs before use.
- Reconfirm that all nuts, screws, and knobs are secure after every use.
- Do not load more than 100lb or 45kg on this trailer.
- Do not modify the trailer or attach additional loads.
- The maximum allowed speed of the trailer is 20 kilometers per hour or 12 miles per hour.
- Do not use the trailer on rocky, dangerous or closed roads.
- Check the air pressure of the tires before every use. Inflate tires if the pressure is below the indicated value written on the tire.
- Make sure that all parts of the trailer are properly attached before every use.
- Do not ride on train tracks, streetcar tracks, tram tracks, or any kind of tracks.
- Be aware of vehicles on the road at all times.
- Slow down and always control your speeds on turns and slopes.
- If any parts are missing, broken, damaged, or worn, stop using this item until repairs are made and/or factory replacement parts are installed.
- Do not use this item in a way inconsistent with the manufacturer’s instructions as this could void the product warranty.
Be aware that this trailer can tip over and cause damage to the trailer and/or possible serious injury.
The following, but not limited to, can cause the trailer to tip over:
- Colliding with a road obstruction or vehicles.
- Taking turns over the recommended speed or at an unsafe speed for the context.
- Sudden swerving.
- Banked turns.
- Improper wheel installation or a loose attachment.
- Improper air pressure in the tires.
Be aware that because of the trailer’s weight, it will take additional time for you to start and stop while on a bicycle. Make sure to factor in additional time when crossing streets or paths.
- The trailer may only be pulled by a fit and capable adult who has experience riding a bicycle.
- The adult must have sound judgement, good eyesight and hearing, and enough strength to pull the trailer.
- Do not cycle or walk with headphones or other distractions. You must be able to hear the surrounding noises.
- Do not pull the trailer with a motorized vehicle.
- Do not use the trailer on all terrain-vehicle paths/tracks or on uneven ground, water, sand, gravel, snow, ice, oil, or other slippery surfaces.
- Take extra care if you choose to use this trailer in wet, rainy, snowy or freezing conditions.
- Avoid using this trailer at night or in dark conditions. If you chose to use the trailer at night, wear reflective clothing and use bright headlights/taillights.
- Make sure that the wheels are properly maintained.
- Do not replace the tires with high-pressure tires.
- Always use the safety flag to increase your visibility to drivers and other cyclists.
- Always follow road traffic laws and local bicycling regulations when using this trailer.
CARE & STORAGE
Clean the fabric with mild soap or detergent and warm water. Use a nylon bristle brush to remove difficult stains. Do not clean with bleach or abrasive chemicals.
- Wipe the trailer dry before storing it.
- Store in a dry and well-ventilated area.
- Avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- If needed, the cushioned mat can be washed in a hand-cycle with cold water and mild soap. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Tumble-dry in low heat.
- Lubricate the suspension system and the wheel axel’s retaining spring (under the trailer) to minimise squeaks, reduce moisture and protect the mechanism.
PRODUCT WARRANTY & RETURN INFORMATION
The Doggo Bike ™ includes a 30-day money back warranty. You will have 30-day return authorization starting at the time of receiving your full original payment for products returned unused.
The money back warranty is conditional and only applicable if the returned product is not damaged nor bearing any sign of use and wear, as well as it is in its original product packaging and all accessories from its original shipment are included. All returned items will receive a refund back to the original payment method, minus a 50$ processing and restocking fee. A shipping fee will also be retained, the amount will be in accordance to regular courier charges and will vary depending on the sender address.
Please do not ship back a product without first contacting Doggo Bike, as the product will not be accepted back to our fulfillment center without a specific RA (Return Authorization) number on the box. If you would like to initiate a return, start by reaching out to Doggo Bike’s customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the return request is accepted, you will be provided with a custom RA number to place on the outside of the box. Refunds or replacements will be processed within 15 business days upon reception, inspection and acceptance of the returned product by Doggo Bike’s customer service team.
All returns must be shipped back to the address provided with the RA number at the customer’s expense. If the reason for return is a result of an error by Doggo Bike then you will be provided free of charge with a pre-paid shipping label via email. This will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Boxes for return shipping will not be provided by Doggo Bike, and it is the customer’s responsibility to use the original shipping box.
Pictures may be required for some returns to ensure an item is not damaged prior to its return. Items returned are not considered undamaged until they are received by Doggo Bike and verified as such. All damages to items are the customer’s responsibility until the item has been received by and acknowledged by Doggo Bike as undamaged.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK & LIABILITY
Doggo Bike expressly disclaims any and all liability for personal injury, property damage or loss, whether direct, indirect, or incidental, resulting from the incorrect attachment, improper use, inadequate maintenance, or neglect of its products.
By buying, installing, using or allowing the use of any Doggo Bike product, you understand and agree that the product is NOT designed or manufactured for use by persons or any animal or pet aside from a household dog or cat. The total weight in the product must be less than 100lb or 45kg. Your supervision is required when the product is in use by pets. You fully accept the possibility and risk that the pet may not always use the product safely or at all, and thus is susceptible to incur injury. You also accept the possibility and risk of injury should the pet not use the product safely or in the manner intended. It is your responsibility to manage how many pets use the product at a time. In no event shall Doggo Bike’s liability exceed the value of the product sold.
The products sold by Doggo Bike must be inspected before use to ensure it has not been damaged in shipment. If damaged, do not use the product and immediately contact Doggo Bike’s customer service team at email@example.com .
Doggo Bike Inc., Terms and Conditions